I thought it would be a good thing as a host to welcome you to this new blog. We discovered it while travelling through the blogosphere. So why take the chance and change the host now? Well, why not? Any time would be a bad time, so the sooner the better. But given the better features provided by WordPress we think that it provides us the tools to create an even better blog.
Let me walk you through the new and fancy things you can with this new site:
- Categorized items: we now sort all our entries by category, so they may be easier for you (and especially us) to find later on. Please note that we can use multiple categorizations for one item (it may be e.g. free will and law).
- Separate pages: we have made separate pages for each of the contributors to this blog (Martin Skov and Thomas Z. Ramsøy), as well as one about the blog. More specific pages are bound to follow.
- Search function: now what item contained that story about evolving brains again? If you don’t seem to find it through our categories, try our search function
- Calendar: you can even see when we added items (hurrah)
- Better RSS feed: hopefully, you’ll find the RSS feature here even better than the previous one. Note that you can go for either the full rss or the comments
We hope that you find this blog better and maybe even more attractive than our previous site. Stay tuned for more neuroethics items.